- swissart is one of the most established Internet platforms dedicated to serving the contemporary arts in Switzerland.
- Our "News" and "Agenda" sections are very popular, we have a lot of visibility in the search engines and our traffic is steadily growing.
- We have created various ways for our members to have a great deal of visibility on our platform. Such as:
- In the "Member's Only" section you will have access to additional services including, banner upload and special offers from our partners.
- For more details, please visit our "Benefits" page.
- Switzerland is a rich country and has one of the most important and most active art markets in the world.
- Many major museums, important art collections and many leading art galleries and art dealers are located in Switzerland.
- In addtion to the art world's most prestigious annual art fair "ART BASEL" a growing number of other Art Fairs attract the world's most important art galleries and art collectorsin to Switzerland.
- Switzerland is a multilingual and multi-cultural country, likewise swissart is being developed in three languages to serve as many people as possible.
- As Switzerland's major art portal, swissart offers any art professional substantial visibility in this important and lucrative art market.
- You need to be an art professional, either an artist, a gallery, museum, organization, journal or other business engaged in the arts.
- You should have, or plan to have, your own website in order to profit fully from being a member.
- If you need a new website, please consider our HomePageMaker 2.5 (Content Management System) for members only.
- Visit our Members Benefits page for more details on membership levels and pricing.
No, membership is open to art professionals from around the world but you should have some relationship with Switzerland, after all we are called swissart
- As a member of
swissart,you will have a information page where you may include as many images as you like and list whatever information you want.
- swissart does not take any commissions from any art work sold in this way.
- All members are entitled to have one banner on swissart which randomly rotates throughout our entire website. Each time a new page is visited a new banner is presented.
- If you don't have a banner, we will make the first banner for you at no cost, however in the "Members Only" section you can upload your own self-created banner and change it as often as you wish.
- You will receive regular banner statisticsby e-mail which will help you to keep track of how many times your banner is displayed and how often it is clicked.
- As swissart is an Internet platform dedicated to the contemporary arts, many of our members' banners have click rates much higher than what is typical in Internet.
- swissart has become one of the busiest art sites in Switzerland.
- Not counting all the traffic that goes to our clients websites, on average swissart is visited by more than 2500 unique users every day which accounts for more than 650,000 page views every month.
- About 40% of our traffic is from Switzerland, the rest from the entire world.
- The swissart network was launched 1996 and became incorporated into swissart GmbH in 1998.
- Our office is located in Stein am Rhein, Switzerland
- We are constantly adding features and benefits which are designed to promote our members and clients.
- More detailed information about swissart can be found in our "Info" section.